An infant is defined as age 6 months to 12 months old and toddler is from 13 to 36 months old. Â However, to make things simple we usually call them baby.
At AquaBambinos Swim School, we basically name this group as baby swimming classes or parent accompanied classes.
Wonder what does a baby swimming class entails? Â No matter, we will describe each activity and elaborate on it with different posts. Â For those who are deciding to join AquaBambinos Swim School, below are the activities for babies who are new to our pool in a thirty-minute time period.
1. Â Water Entry – What is the safe way to enter the pool with your baby?
2. Â Starting Song – Helping child and yourself to ease into the class and pool.
3. Â Toy Chase – Encouraging your child to pick up toys and movement in the pool.
4. Â Passing of Baby – Building trust between the teacher, child and parent.
5. Â Humpty Dumpty – Developing correct technique when plunging into the water.
6. Â Star Float – Developing spatial sense of having oneself floating on water.
7. Â Finishing Song – Yeah! Happy times are over. Â See you in the next session.
The details of the activities will be posted soon.